HEADPHONE WIRED / BLUETOOTH BLACK, GREY, BLUE, BROWN
- Professional Active Noise Cancelling Technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear, enjoy your music, movies and videos. The noise cancellation function can work well both in wire and wireless mode
- Much Better Sound. Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers provide you with deep, accurate bass response. From 75dB to 85dB, the COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Over Ear headphones give you crisp, powerful sound and quiet that helps you enjoy your music better. The goal that provides Customers with better sound quality, is our constant pursuit
- Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions for Comfort with The professional protein earpad and 90 swiveling earcups: This Bluetooth headphones are equipped with Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions, which not only make it much more durability and comfort, but also make customers enjoy this high-quality, Long-listen feast. And the Skin texture, lightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. Gentle Reminder: please take off the headphones every 2-3 hrs to get your ears relax
- Much Higher-quality Built-in Microphone and BT 4.0. COWIN E7 PRO provides high-quality built-in microphones for hands-free calls, Which is convenient for you to free yourself from wires. Bluetooth 4.0 promises quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth enabled devices, Powerful Bluetooth Function
- More Stable Battery Life. 30-hour playtime per full charge at Bluetooth mode. A built-in 800mAh battery won’t allow your headphones power off, you can enjoy your world without noise for 30 hours’ long time. Don’t need to worry the power shortage problem on the long travel. 18-month warranty and quick response & friendly customer service. Note: The exclusive authorized seller is COWIN.
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wireless microphones.